Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
This goes well with pork. Got this one from my MIL.
- 1 small red cabbage, shredded
- 1 medium onion, finely sliced
- 1 tart apple, peeled and shredded
- 3 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup apple juice
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 2 teaspoons sugar (or to taste)
- salt and pepper
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- Add the first 8 ingredients into a large pot.
- Cover and cook on medium-low for 30 minutes or so, until the cabbage is soft; stir fairly often.
- Serve with parsley as a garnish.