Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
- 1892.72 ml apple cider or 1892.72 ml apple juice
- 236.59 ml frozen raspberry concentrate, thawed
- 59.14 ml sugar
- 1 cinnamon stick
- Combine all ingredients in a 4 quart saucepan.
- Heat over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until mixture starts to simmer.
- Reduce heat and simmer 10 minutes.
- Remove from heat.
- Remove cinnamon stick.
- Serve hot.
Wow! I loved this cider, it was tailor made for me. I really enjoyed the cinnamon in this sweet, tangy treat. It was perfect. A lovely balance of flavors and great texture. Thanks so much for sharing a cider which I will make again and again. :) Made for My 3 Chefs/09