Recipe by JenJenMarie
I know there are many recipes for this posted on here, but the combination of hot sausage and ranch is sooooo good! It is quick and easy to make.
Top Review by rickoholic83
Great dip! I made this for my students as a reward for cleaning their kitchens and they loved it. It was easy to put together and reheated well. Some of the kids even asked me for the recipe...that's a good sign! Thanks for sharing. **Made for Think Pink**
- 1 (1 lb) packagehot breakfast sausage
- 2 (1 ounce) packages dry ranch dressing mix
- 1 (8 ounce) can Rotel Tomatoes, standard size can
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown sausage with 1 pkg of ranch mix. Drain if needed.
- Add cream cheese, rotel, and second pkg of ranch mix. Heat and stir until combined.
- Serve warm with chips. I usually put it in a crock pot to keep it warm.
- Cooking time and servings are estimated.