- 236.59 ml quinoa
- 473.18 ml water
- 118.29 ml thinly sliced apple
- 78.07 ml raisins or 78.07 ml sultana
- 2.46 ml cinnamon
Directions See How It's Made
- Rinse the quinoa in water using a strainer, as you would was rice.
- Add the quinoa to the water in a medium sized saucepan. Bring to the boil, reduce heat and gentley simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add the apples, raisins and cinnamon. Simmer until the water has absorbed.
- Serve with milk of your choice and sweeten with honey/rice syrup if desired.