1/4 Photos of Hot Quinoa Breakfast With Fruits
Quinoa makes a great gluten free hot breakfast /porridge. 5 to 10 minutes and it is ready.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Rinse the quinoa in water using a strainer, as you would was rice.
- 2Add the quinoa to the water in a medium sized saucepan. Bring to the boil, reduce heat and gentley simmer for 5 minutes.
- 3Add the apples, raisins and cinnamon. Simmer until the water has absorbed.
- 4Serve with milk of your choice and sweeten with honey/rice syrup if desired.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hot Quinoa Breakfast With Fruits
Serving Size: 1 (251 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 402.8
- Calories from Fat 47
- Total Fat 5.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 14.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 78.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.9 g
- Sugars 17.5 g
- Protein 12.8 g