Recipe by diner524
These delicious, warm bananas are great on camp-outs or in the backyard. You can eat them right out of the foil bowl. Cleanup is easy, too. Another recipe found in TOH magazine that looks like a delicious change from the standard smores.
- 4 large bananas (unpeeled)
- 8 teaspoons semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 8 teaspoons trail mix
- 1⁄4 cup miniature marshmallow
Directions See How It's Made
- Place each banana on a 12-in. square of foil; crimp and shape foil around bananas so they sit flat.
- Cut each banana lengthwise about 1/2 inches deep, leaving 1/2 inches uncut at both ends. Gently pull each banana peel open, forming a pocket. Fill pockets with chocolate chips, trail mix and marshmallows.
- Grill bananas, covered, over medium heat for 4-5 minutes or until marshmallows are melted and golden brown.