Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
I have been having a prune fetish at the moment and my mum told me of one of the puddings her mum used to make her and all her sisters when they were growing up, it is cheap and very nutritious
- place prunes in a saucepan, (you may need to do this in batches).
- cover with water 3/4 of the way up.
- heat through until prunes are plump.
- while they are heating through, heat your custard.
- pour the prunes and juice into four serving bowls.
- pour hot custard over and enjoy.