Perfect Pixie's Note:
I have been having a prune fetish at the moment and my mum told me of one of the puddings her mum used to make her and all her sisters when they were growing up, it is cheap and very nutritious
My Private Note
- 1place prunes in a saucepan, (you may need to do this in batches).
- 2cover with water 3/4 of the way up.
- 3heat through until prunes are plump.
- 4while they are heating through, heat your custard.
- 5pour the prunes and juice into four serving bowls.
- 6pour hot custard over and enjoy.
Browse Our Top Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hot Prunes and Custard
Serving Size: 1 (194 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 580.5
- Calories from Fat 68
- Total Fat 7.6 g
- Saturated Fat 2.4 g
- Cholesterol 301.8 mg
- Sodium 330.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 123.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 16.0 g
- Protein 8.9 g