Prep 15 mins
Cook 4 mins
Make this as hot or as mild as you wish. Serve with a nice dry white wine, crusty rolls, salad and a hearty appetite
- Skewer the prawns on 4 metal skewers (or presoaked wooden).
- Brush prawns with the oil.
- Mix dry ingredients and sprinkle over the prawns.
- BBQ over medium High heat for about 4 minutes turning half way through the cooking Do not over cook or they will be tough& dry.
- The prawns are cooked when they have turned pink and have an opaque appearance.
delicious finger food! i served it with a salsa dip, it disappeared
Served this with chicken wings to a group of people as an appy. Only one did not like it (the poor boy doesn't like shell fish. . . can you imagine!!) Nice and easy to make as well. Thanks again Bergy.
Oh Boy !! these were good!! Just did one pound but left the garlic and chili powder the same. We just finished them for a Sunday afternoon snack/appy, a treat for the two of us. I cooked them in the oven on the broiler, a couple of minutes on each side was perfect. Very, Very Good, we will be doing these again!!