Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Make and share this Hot Potatoes and Egg Tacos recipe from Food.com.
- Peel and boil the potato.
- You can slice before boiling if you are in a hurry.
- Chop the potato when done.
- Combine all the ingredients.
- (I use jar jalepeno's for this. If you buy the sliced ones, use about 5 slices, again, depending on how hot you want it.) Cook and stir until potatoes are brown.
- Scramble eggs til done.
- Place the potato mixture on the taco shell, top with eggs and roll up.