Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
Make and share this Hot Potatoes and Egg Tacos recipe from Food.com.
- Peel and boil the potato.
- You can slice before boiling if you are in a hurry.
- Chop the potato when done.
- Combine all the ingredients.
- (I use jar jalepeno's for this. If you buy the sliced ones, use about 5 slices, again, depending on how hot you want it.) Cook and stir until potatoes are brown.
- Scramble eggs til done.
- Place the potato mixture on the taco shell, top with eggs and roll up.
This is a breakfast worth eating!! Rivals some of my favorite places. I added the cooked potatoes to the eggs and placed a strip of crisp cooked bacon in the tortilla before adding the filling. Served homemade picante on the side. WOW!! Fantastic! Thanks for sharing, Barb.