Taken from the Rachael Ray magazine. Please not original recipe called for jalapeno chile, however the finicky computer does not like that ingredient.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place potatoes in a large saucepan with enough water to cover.
- 2Bring to a boil, lower the heat and simmer until fork-tender, about 25 minutes. Drain and let cool slightly.
- 3Meanwhile, in a small saucepan of boiling water, cook the broccoli until crisp-tender, about 5 minutes; drain.
- 4Finely chop the broccoli and place in a medium bowl.
- 5Slice 6 potatoes in half, scoop out half the flesh from each piece and add to the broccoli.
- 6Peel and finely chop the remaining potatoe and add to the mixture.
- 7Add the cheese, 2 tbsp yogurt and the jalapeno; mash coarsely and season with salt and pepper.
- 8Preheat the oven to 425 degrees. Arrange the potatoe halves cut side down on a baking sheet and lightly coat them with cooking spray; invert and season with salt and pepper.
- 9Divide the stuffing among the potatoe halves, lightly coat with cooking spray and sprinkle with chili powder.
- 10Bake until golden, about 20 minutes.
- 11Garnish with remaining 1 tbsp yogurt and more chili powder.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hot Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (421 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 356.0
- Calories from Fat 46
- Total Fat 5.1 g
- Saturated Fat 3.0 g
- Cholesterol 14.0 mg
- Sodium 115.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 67.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.2 g
- Sugars 3.8 g
- Protein 12.3 g