Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
This recipe is simple yet wonderful... my favorite combination!
- 2 lbs potatoes, sliced 1/3 inch thick
- 1⁄4 cup fresh parsley, chopped
Scallion vinaigrette (use half the recipe)
- 1⁄4 cup white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 pinch sugar
- 3⁄4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 3 scallions, chopped
- For the vinaigrette:.
- In a small bowl, whisk together 1/4 cup white-wine vinegar, 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard, 1/4 teaspoon salt, 1/8 teaspoon pepper, and a pinch of sugar.
- Slowly add 3/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil, whisking until emulsified. Or shake the ingredients in a jar, or whirl them in a blender. Add scallions.
- For the salad:.
- Scrub 2 pounds boiling potatoes; slice 1/3 inch thick. Put in medium saucepan with salted water to cover by 2 to 3 inches. Boil until tender, 15 minutes. Drain.
- In large bowl, toss hot potatoes with one half recipe Scallion Vinaigrette and 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley.