- 6 potatoes, peeled and sliced
- 6 slices bacon (more if desired)
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup flour
- 1 cup water
- 1⁄2 cup vinegar
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 lb kielbasa
- 3 eggs, hard cooked
- pepper, to taste
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook potatoes, drain and keep warm.
- Heat kielbasa in water to cover. Retain water and keep meat warm.
- Brown and drain bacon. In 1/4 cup of drippings cook onion until tender. Add flour to drippings and onion.
- Add water and vinegar. Stir until thick. If too thick add additional water.
- Add sugar and seasonings. Remove from heat. Pour over warm potatoes and add kielbasa and crumbled bacon and chopped eggs.
- Serve or keep warm in slow cooker.