1/2 Photos of Hot Potato Salad With Kielbasa
My Polish version of German potato salad! Makes a great pot luck dinner.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook potatoes, drain and keep warm.
- 2Heat kielbasa in water to cover. Retain water and keep meat warm.
- 3Brown and drain bacon. In 1/4 cup of drippings cook onion until tender. Add flour to drippings and onion.
- 4Add water and vinegar. Stir until thick. If too thick add additional water.
- 5Add sugar and seasonings. Remove from heat. Pour over warm potatoes and add kielbasa and crumbled bacon and chopped eggs.
- 6Serve or keep warm in slow cooker.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hot Potato Salad With Kielbasa
Serving Size: 1 (409 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 515.8
- Calories from Fat 241
- Total Fat 26.8 g
- Saturated Fat 9.0 g
- Cholesterol 148.2 mg
- Sodium 1187.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 49.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.1 g
- Sugars 7.9 g
- Protein 18.3 g