Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
A friend gave me this recipe many years ago and it has been one of my favorites since then, an absolute necessity for family dinners.
- 1 pint sour cream, regular or 1 pint low-fat sour cream
- 6 medium potatoes, boiled,peeled,and diced
- 4 hard-boiled eggs, diced
- 1⁄2 cup margarine, melted
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons instant minced onion (or use chive sour cream)
- Mix together and spoon into greased rectangular glass casserole.
- Garnish with sliced egg and sprinkle with paprika.
- Bake for 30 minutes at 350 degrees, or until hot and bubbly.