Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
It adds zip to left over potatoes and can be made ahead of time. A great potato dish to serve with your favorite meat.
- 2 slices bacon
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1⁄4 cup vinegar
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 3 tablespoons prepared mustard
- 5 cups cooked potatoes, diced
- Cook bacon until crisp, and crumble.
- Cook onion in bacon fat until lightly browned.
- Blend in flour, add bacon, vinegar and water, seasoning.
- Bring to boil, add potatoes, mixing lightly.
- heat; may cool and use later.