Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
From "A Cookbook of Treasures" the First United Methodist Church in Joshua, TX.
Make and share this Hot Potato Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 8 medium potatoes
- 1⁄2 lb Velveeta cheese, cubed
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 lb bacon
- 1⁄2 cup green olives, chopped
- salt and pepper
- Boil potatoes in their jackets; cool, peel and dice.
- Add all the remaining ingredients and mix together well.
- Place mixture in baking dish (9x13-inch).
- Fry bacon and crumble over top of potatoes.
- Sprinkle olives on top and cover with foil.
- Bake at 325 for 1 hour, uncovering the last 10 minutes to brown the top.