Prep 20 mins
Cook 40 mins
This is my Grammy's recipe. She was always asked to make this one and now so am I. I take it to all the church and family functions!
- 8 -10 potatoes, peeled,cubed and boiled
- 1⁄4 lb bacon, cooked small pieces
- 1⁄4 lb Velveeta cheese, small cubes
- 1⁄4 lb sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 small onion, minced
- Mix all ingredients together in a casserole dish.
- cover and bake at 350 for 30 minutes.
- Uncover,stir, and bake for 10 minutes more or until the cheese gets brown on top.