Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is an absolutely wonderful recipe. Since making it, the recipe has been passed on many times. I tore it out of a magazine. Sometimes I add finely chopped gherkins. I also take the leftovers to work for lunch and eat it cold. Ye who eats will add it to their favorites.
- 45 g cream of chicken soup
- 300 ml sour cream or 300 ml light sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 130 g creamed corn
- 1 kg cooked and cubed potato
- 1⁄2 finely diced red onion
- 1⁄2 diced red capsicum
- 2 slices trimmed and diced bacon
- Place soup mix, sour cream, mayonnaise and corn into a large bowl and mix well.
- Fold in potatoes, onion and capsicum.
- Spoon into an oven proof bowl.
- Top with bacon.
- Before serving bake at 180°C for 20 minutes until heated through.