Prep 30 mins
Cook 45 mins
Awesome served with Polish sausage. Recipe from my restaurant,
Make and share this Hot Potato Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 9 lbs diced cooked potatoes
- 1 bunch green onion
- 10 small tomatoes, diced
- 1 lb chopped cooked bacon, and grease
- 2 cups mayonnaise
- 6 tablespoons mustard
- 2 cups chopped dill pickles
- salt and pepper
- Mix all wet ingredients together.
- Mix all dry ingredients together.
- Combine wet and dry ingredients.
- *****Do not overheat, mayonnaise will separate*****.