Prep 0 mins
Cook 45 mins
This "salad" has a deceptive title as it's really a casserole. My family has enjoyed this treat at holiday meals for years. It's no gourmet dish, but it's delicious.
- 8 -10 potatoes, chopped
- 16 ounces Velveeta cheese, cubed
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- salt and pepper
- 1⁄2 cup crumbled crisp-cooked bacon
- 1⁄4 cup chopped pimento stuffed olive
- Boil the potatoes for ten minutes.
- Drain the potatoes and combine with the cheese, mayonnaise, onion, salt and pepper in a large baking dish.
- Sprinkle the top with the bacon and olives.
- Bake at 325 degrees for 45 minutes.