These are like mini twice baked potatoes. Great for parties large or small.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Boil potatoes until tender, about 15 minutes.
- 2Cut potatoes in half.
- 3Scoop out center of potato to make a shell.
- 4Put scooped potato in bowl and mix with all other ingredients, except chives.
- 5Pip or spoon potato mixture onto shells/skins.
- 6Place shells on an ungreased cookie sheet.
- 7broil 4 to 6 minutes.
- 8top with chives.
- 9of course you can top with cheese or whatever you like on potatoes.
Browse Our Top Low Protein Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Low Protein Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hot Potato Bite Appetizers
Serving Size: 1 (1323 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 89.6
- Calories from Fat 13
- Total Fat 1.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 3.4 mg
- Sodium 62.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 1.0 g
- Protein 2.1 g