Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
These are like mini twice baked potatoes. Great for parties large or small.
Make and share this Hot Potato Bite Appetizers recipe from Food.com.
- Boil potatoes until tender, about 15 minutes.
- Cut potatoes in half.
- Scoop out center of potato to make a shell.
- Put scooped potato in bowl and mix with all other ingredients, except chives.
- Pip or spoon potato mixture onto shells/skins.
- Place shells on an ungreased cookie sheet.
- broil 4 to 6 minutes.
- top with chives.
- of course you can top with cheese or whatever you like on potatoes.