Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
These are like mini twice baked potatoes. Great for parties large or small.
Make and share this Hot Potato Bite Appetizers recipe from Food.com.
- 6 red potatoes
- 1 teaspoon chives, fresh, chopped
- 1⁄4 teaspoon thyme leaves, dried
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 1 tablespoon butter or 1 tablespoon margarine, melted
- chives, to top
- Boil potatoes until tender, about 15 minutes.
- Cut potatoes in half.
- Scoop out center of potato to make a shell.
- Put scooped potato in bowl and mix with all other ingredients, except chives.
- Pip or spoon potato mixture onto shells/skins.
- Place shells on an ungreased cookie sheet.
- broil 4 to 6 minutes.
- top with chives.
- of course you can top with cheese or whatever you like on potatoes.