Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
These are like mini twice baked potatoes. Great for parties large or small.
Make and share this Hot Potato Bite Appetizers recipe from Food.com.
- Boil potatoes until tender, about 15 minutes.
- Cut potatoes in half.
- Scoop out center of potato to make a shell.
- Put scooped potato in bowl and mix with all other ingredients, except chives.
- Pip or spoon potato mixture onto shells/skins.
- Place shells on an ungreased cookie sheet.
- broil 4 to 6 minutes.
- top with chives.
- of course you can top with cheese or whatever you like on potatoes.