Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
I have a sharp jet combination 900w microwave and have decided to try some of the recipes for it as I haven't really used it to it's full use, but I like the sound of this dish as it sounds really tasty. Hope you like it.
- 4 lamb chops
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 2 medium carrots, thinly sliced
- 2 medium potatoes, sliced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon marjoram
- salt and pepper
- 300 ml stock
- Put chops in casserole and season with Salt Pepper and marjoram.
- Put onions on top of meat.
- layer carrots on top of onions.
- Pour stock over.
- Arrange layer of sliced potatoes overlapping slightly.
- Dual cook 180 C/Med for 30-40 minutes.