Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Easy and delicious and fast meal. This recipe is on the Ronzoni rotini box.
- 3 cups rotini pasta, uncooked
- 3 cups about 28 oz. jar spaghetti sauce
- 1 cup chopped green pepper
- 1⁄2 cup thinly sliced pepperoni, cut into halves
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- grated parmesan cheese
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain.
- Meanwhile, in large saucepan over medium heat, stir together spaghetti sauce, green pepper and pepperoni, heat to boiling.
- Toss hot pasta, sauce and mozzarella cheese; sprinkle wirh Parmesan cheese.
ive been watching pizza commericals and this soothes the beast i added black olives and mushrooms too thank you for posting this its very good dee