Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is a fun appetizer to have when friends are over. It's one of those recipes that is a bit different from the usual dips. You could add all sorts of chopped up pizza toppings to jazz it up even more.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup pizza sauce
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped green peppers
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped onions
- Combine cream cheese and Italian seasoning.
- Spread in bottom of shallow dish, I use a ceramic pie dish.
- Combine cheeses and sprinkle 1/2 over cream cheese mixture.
- Spread pizza sauce evenly over cheese (use more if it doesn't cover) Top with onions, green pepper and remaining cheese.
- Bake 15-18 minutes at 350 degrees.
- You can also microwave until heated and bubbly.
- Serve with your favorite crackers.