- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 3⁄4 cup parmesan cheese
- 8 ounces pizza sauce
- 2 tablespoons green peppers, chopped
- 2 tablespoons green onions, sliced
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine cream cheese and italian seasoning.
- Spread onto the bottom of an 8 inch square baking pan.
- In a small bowl, combine cheeses.
- Sprinkle 1/2 the mozzarella cheese mixture over cream cheese mixture.
- Spread pizza sauce over mozzarella cheese mixture.
- Sprinkle with remaining mozzarella cheese mixture.
- Top with green pepper and green onion.
- Bake 15-18 minutes or until bubbly.
- Serve with french bread or fresh vegetables.