Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
A pizza flavored dip that's sure to be a hit with the kids. Feel free to add type of pizza toppings per preference.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 3⁄4 cup parmesan cheese
- 8 ounces pizza sauce
- 2 tablespoons green peppers, chopped
- 2 tablespoons green onions, sliced
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine cream cheese and italian seasoning.
- Spread onto the bottom of an 8 inch square baking pan.
- In a small bowl, combine cheeses.
- Sprinkle 1/2 the mozzarella cheese mixture over cream cheese mixture.
- Spread pizza sauce over mozzarella cheese mixture.
- Sprinkle with remaining mozzarella cheese mixture.
- Top with green pepper and green onion.
- Bake 15-18 minutes or until bubbly.
- Serve with french bread or fresh vegetables.
Yum! Delicious! And a great way to use up some leftover pizza sauce. It was simple and delicious. Thanks for sharing! Veggie Swap 47
with the addition of fresh garlic and Tabasco and a few amount adjustments this turned out so delicious, I will be making this again soon, thanks Coffee, I made this for KK's Pink event
I thought this was really good. I had to make it twice because I didn't read the directions and mixed everything together and ate it uncooked. Then, I realized it was supposed to be layered and baked, oops! I liked it both ways. I will certainly make this again. Made for AUS/NZ Swap 2009.