Recipe by Dine & Dish
This recipe I got from Taste of Home cooking magazine and I made it yesterday. It was a huge hit.
Top Review by Dana E.
This was soooo good! I was worried about a too much cream cheese taste (used fat free light) but it blended nicely - my one son who has a slight aversion to cheese ate it up - I used finely chopped green pepper (red is too expensive and not needed for this) and Hormel mini pepperonis on top. Will def make this again - loved it!! thanks for the awesome recipe!!! :)
- 226.79 g cream cheese, softened
- 4.92 ml italian seasoning
- 1.23 ml garlic powder
- 226.79 g mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 113.39 g cheddar cheese, shredded
- 118.29 ml pizza sauce (I used 1 cup)
- 118.29 ml green bell pepper, finely chopped
- 118.29 ml red bell pepper, finely chopped
- tortillas or breadstick
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine cream cheese and seasonings.
- Spread in the bottom of a 9 inch pie plate. (I used a round cake pan). Combine cheeses and sprinkle half over the cream cheese layer.
- Spread sauce over that. Sprinkle remaining cheese on top.Bake 350 for 20 minutes.
- Serve warm with breadsticks or tortilla chips.
- (I used pita triangles).