1/2 Photos of Hot Pizza Dip
Shannon 24's Note:
Yummy! We make this for every reason we can think of, baby shower, wedding showers, birthdays, Christmas... This is delicious served with Tortilla chips.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine cream cheese, Italian seasoning and garlic powder.
- 2Spread on bottom of a greased 9" pie plate.
- 3Combine cheese and sprinkle half over cream cheese.
- 4Top with pizza sauce and peppers.
- 5Sprinkle remaining cheese on top.
- 6Bake 350 degrees for 20 minutes.
- 7Serve with tortilla chips or bread sticks.
Browse Our Top Eggs/Dairy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hot Pizza Dip
Serving Size: 1 (840 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 583.8
- Calories from Fat 436
- Total Fat 48.5 g
- Saturated Fat 29.6 g
- Cholesterol 155.7 mg
- Sodium 966.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 5.2 g
- Protein 28.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: