Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Yummy! We make this for every reason we can think of, baby shower, wedding showers, birthdays, Christmas... This is delicious served with Tortilla chips.
- Combine cream cheese, Italian seasoning and garlic powder.
- Spread on bottom of a greased 9" pie plate.
- Combine cheese and sprinkle half over cream cheese.
- Top with pizza sauce and peppers.
- Sprinkle remaining cheese on top.
- Bake 350 degrees for 20 minutes.
- Serve with tortilla chips or bread sticks.
WOW - fantastic!! So easy to make and easy to eat too! Served with tortilla chips and absolutely loved it - will make this often - thanks for sharing the recipe! Made for the Best of 2008 event
Wow! This is so addicting! I used lowfat cream cheese, less shredded cheese and sprinkled on a little parmesan cheese. Used a little more pizza sauce too. Really glad I picked this for Spring '08 PAC! I put this into my book#234006.
Super easy and super addictive! I've had requests to make it for the next get together!