Recipe by Shannon 24
Yummy! We make this for every reason we can think of, baby shower, wedding showers, birthdays, Christmas... This is delicious served with Tortilla chips.
Top Review by loof
WOW - fantastic!! So easy to make and easy to eat too! Served with tortilla chips and absolutely loved it - will make this often - thanks for sharing the recipe! Made for the Best of 2008 event
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened, can use light
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 cup pizza sauce
- 1 cup finely chopped bell pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine cream cheese, Italian seasoning and garlic powder.
- Spread on bottom of a greased 9" pie plate.
- Combine cheese and sprinkle half over cream cheese.
- Top with pizza sauce and peppers.
- Sprinkle remaining cheese on top.
- Bake 350 degrees for 20 minutes.
- Serve with tortilla chips or bread sticks.