Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is great if you've friends coming over, but not much time. You could also make it up in advance, and bake when you arrive at someone else's house.
- In a bowl, mix cream cheese, italian seasoning and garlic.
- Spread on the bottom of a greased 9-inch pie plate.
- Combine cheeses, sprinkle half over the cream cheese layer.
- Top with sauce and peppers, sprinkling the remaining cheese on top.
- Bake at 350 F for 20 minutes.
- Serve warm with tortilla chips.
We baked strips of pizza dough with a bit of olive oil, garlic salt, oregano and basil and used that to dip instead of tortilla. So yummy!