This is great if you've friends coming over, but not much time. You could also make it up in advance, and bake when you arrive at someone else's house.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a bowl, mix cream cheese, italian seasoning and garlic.
- 2Spread on the bottom of a greased 9-inch pie plate.
- 3Combine cheeses, sprinkle half over the cream cheese layer.
- 4Top with sauce and peppers, sprinkling the remaining cheese on top.
- 5Bake at 350 F for 20 minutes.
- 6Serve warm with tortilla chips.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hot Pizza Dip
Serving Size: 1 (208 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 506.8
- Calories from Fat 325
- Total Fat 36.1 g
- Saturated Fat 18.0 g
- Cholesterol 90.8 mg
- Sodium 719.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 2.8 g
- Protein 19.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: