Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
I'm not sure where this recipe got this title as it's very different from the other pizza dip recipes. My mom made this for Christmas one year and we all just loved it. She got the recipe from someone she works with. I know when I read the ingredients the first time I wasn't so sure about the miracle whip, but it is very tasty and quick to put together!
- 2 cups Miracle Whip
- 8 ounces mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 8 ounces cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1⁄2 cup green olives
- 1⁄2 cup black olives
- 1⁄2 cup mushroom
- 1 (16 ounce) bag tortilla chips
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Place into a baking dish.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 1/2 hour (until good and bubbly).