Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Serve this with bread sticks, crackers and/or carrot, celery and pepper sticks
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1⁄2 cup pizza sauce
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1⁄4 cup diced red bell pepper
- 1⁄4 cup sliced scallion
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Preheat over to 350 degrees. Coat a 9-inch pie plate with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, combine the cream cheese, sour cream, and oregano; stir until smooth and well blended. Spread the mixture evenly into the pie plate.
- Top with the pizza sauce, mozzarella cheese, bell pepper and scallions. Sprinkle with the Parmesan cheese.
- Bake for 10 minutes, or until the cheese is melted.