Recipe by lazyme
This is always a hit with guests. It's layered with cheeses, pepperoni, and peppers, and can also be made in the crockpot.
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried basil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 cup pizza sauce
- 1⁄4 cup pepperoni, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup onion, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- Mix together the cream cheese, sour cream, basil, and garlic powder. Spread the mixture into a 9-inch pie plate.
- Pour the pizza sauce on top of the cheese mixture. Top with the pepperoni, onions and green peppers. Bake for 10 minutes, remove and sprinkle with the mozzarella cheese and cook for an additional 5 minutes, or until cheese is melted.
- Serve with bread sticks or crackers.