Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
I got this recipe from a co-worker who had brought it in one day. Tastes great and is so easy to prepare. Kids and adults alike love it.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 3⁄4 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 8 ounces pizza sauce
- 2 tablespoons chopped green bell peppers
- 2 tablespoons chopped onions
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Mix cream cheese and Italian seasoning.
- Spread onto bottom of baking dish.
- Spread pizza sauce evenly over cream cheese.
- Sprinkle with part of the shredded cheeses.
- Next add bell pepper and onions.
- then top with remaining cheese.
- Bake 15-18 minutes or until bubbly.
- This can be microwaved.
- Serve with bread.
- This is good with other add ins as long as they are chopped small.
- For example pepperoni, sausage, olives or anything in the refrigerator.
So Yummy! Kids loved it!
This was a good snack - quick and easy to put together - but it was not the most popular, and I had most of it leftover. I think my own expectations were off on this one.
I did this with peppernoni, onions and mushrooms for Girl's Night, and the ladies LOVED it! Thanks!