Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I got this recipe from a co-worker who had brought it in one day. Tastes great and is so easy to prepare. Kids and adults alike love it.
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Mix cream cheese and Italian seasoning.
- Spread onto bottom of baking dish.
- Spread pizza sauce evenly over cream cheese.
- Sprinkle with part of the shredded cheeses.
- Next add bell pepper and onions.
- then top with remaining cheese.
- Bake 15-18 minutes or until bubbly.
- This can be microwaved.
- Serve with bread.
- This is good with other add ins as long as they are chopped small.
- For example pepperoni, sausage, olives or anything in the refrigerator.