I have only made this one time. I am a Pampered Chef consultant and so I tend to make a lot of PC recipes for parties and things like that. I found this in one of my cookbooks, made it and it was a hit. We ran out and people were still wanting more, so I plan to start making this for all get-togethers.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning (I use Pampered Chef's Pantry Italian Seasoning Mix)
- 4 ounces mozzarella cheese (shredded)
- 3/4 cup fresh parmesan cheese (grated)
- 1 (8 ounce) can pizza sauce (I use Ragu Pizza Quick)
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions or 1/4 cup green bell peppers or 1/4 cup ripe olives, pitted and chopped
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2You will only need a small baking dish (less than 8x8 square) if you do not double this recipe.
- 3If the recipe is doubled, an 8x8 dish or 9x9 will work just fine.
- 4I use the Small Oval Baker from Pampered Chef, as this recipe was made for that particular pan, but any pan can be used.
- 5To soften cream cheese, place in microwave safe dish and heat for 45 seconds.
- 6Check and heat again if it is not soft enough to mix.
- 7In a small bowl combine the italian seasoning and cream cheese and spead onto the bottom of baking dish.
- 8In a small bowl, combine the parmesan cheese and the mozarella.
- 9Sprinkle half of the parmesan cheese mixture over the cream cheese.
- 10Top with the pizza sauce making sure that you spread it evenly over the cheese layers.
- 11Sprinkle the rest of the parmesan cheese mixture over the pizza sauce.
- 12Bake for 15-20 minutes or until top is bubbly-top with green onions.
- 13Serve with Toasted Baguette Slices-recipe can be found in this database.
Browse Our Top < 30 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hot Pizza Dip
Serving Size: 1 (33 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 20
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 78.5
- Calories from Fat 57
- Total Fat 6.3 g
- Saturated Fat 3.6 g
- Cholesterol 20.6 mg
- Sodium 150.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 0.6 g
- Protein 3.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: