Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I have only made this one time. I am a Pampered Chef consultant and so I tend to make a lot of PC recipes for parties and things like that. I found this in one of my cookbooks, made it and it was a hit. We ran out and people were still wanting more, so I plan to start making this for all get-togethers.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning (I use Pampered Chef's Pantry Italian Seasoning Mix)
- 4 ounces mozzarella cheese (shredded)
- 3⁄4 cup fresh parmesan cheese (grated)
- 1 (8 ounce) can pizza sauce (I use Ragu Pizza Quick)
- 1⁄4 cup sliced green onions or 1⁄4 cup green bell peppers or 1⁄4 cup ripe olives, pitted and chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- You will only need a small baking dish (less than 8x8 square) if you do not double this recipe.
- If the recipe is doubled, an 8x8 dish or 9x9 will work just fine.
- I use the Small Oval Baker from Pampered Chef, as this recipe was made for that particular pan, but any pan can be used.
- To soften cream cheese, place in microwave safe dish and heat for 45 seconds.
- Check and heat again if it is not soft enough to mix.
- In a small bowl combine the italian seasoning and cream cheese and spead onto the bottom of baking dish.
- In a small bowl, combine the parmesan cheese and the mozarella.
- Sprinkle half of the parmesan cheese mixture over the cream cheese.
- Top with the pizza sauce making sure that you spread it evenly over the cheese layers.
- Sprinkle the rest of the parmesan cheese mixture over the pizza sauce.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until top is bubbly-top with green onions.
- Serve with Toasted Baguette Slices-recipe can be found in this database.