Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
I have only made this one time. I am a Pampered Chef consultant and so I tend to make a lot of PC recipes for parties and things like that. I found this in one of my cookbooks, made it and it was a hit. We ran out and people were still wanting more, so I plan to start making this for all get-togethers.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning (I use Pampered Chef's Pantry Italian Seasoning Mix)
- 4 ounces mozzarella cheese (shredded)
- 3⁄4 cup fresh parmesan cheese (grated)
- 1 (8 ounce) can pizza sauce (I use Ragu Pizza Quick)
- 1⁄4 cup sliced green onions or 1⁄4 cup green bell peppers or 1⁄4 cup ripe olives, pitted and chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- You will only need a small baking dish (less than 8x8 square) if you do not double this recipe.
- If the recipe is doubled, an 8x8 dish or 9x9 will work just fine.
- I use the Small Oval Baker from Pampered Chef, as this recipe was made for that particular pan, but any pan can be used.
- To soften cream cheese, place in microwave safe dish and heat for 45 seconds.
- Check and heat again if it is not soft enough to mix.
- In a small bowl combine the italian seasoning and cream cheese and spead onto the bottom of baking dish.
- In a small bowl, combine the parmesan cheese and the mozarella.
- Sprinkle half of the parmesan cheese mixture over the cream cheese.
- Top with the pizza sauce making sure that you spread it evenly over the cheese layers.
- Sprinkle the rest of the parmesan cheese mixture over the pizza sauce.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until top is bubbly-top with green onions.
- Serve with Toasted Baguette Slices-recipe can be found in this database.
I am a Pampered Chef consultant also. I love this recipe. I made it at a show once, and people have continued to ask to have it at their shows as well. The best part, besides being tasty, is it is SO easy to make!
My husband and I are also Pampered Chef consultants and I have made this several times for my husbands family. I serve it with Ritz crackers and a family member also used mini twist pretzles. I like to add some of the mozzarella & parmesan mixture into the cream cheese instead of just on the top sections. I never have any leftovrs.
My kids ate this up at christmas eve they said "this is good" I did not have italian sesoning so I used pizza seasoning.