Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Delicious fruit dip with any type of fruit such as cantaloupe, honeydew, banana, berries, grapes, pears, apples, etc. It's bright pink color is fun and appetizing! Note: If you use fresh raspberries or frozen unsweetened raspberries, add 2-3 tablespoons sugar to sweeten
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen sweetened raspberries (defrosted)
- 1⁄2 cup softened cream cheese
- 1 cup vanilla yogurt
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- Place the raspberries (including all their liquid) and cream cheese in a blender or food processor, and puree until uniform. Transfer to a bowl.
- Add the yogurt and lemon juice and whisk until it is all one color.
- Pour the dip into a serving bowl and enjoy with your favorite fruit for dipping!
We really enjoyed your recipe i3ritt. It was quick and easy to make with wonderful results. The sauce was velvety and oh so flavorful; sweet, tart and tangy. I loved this recipe drizzled over fresh peaches and clementines and it was equally as good served with fresh strawberries for dunking. Thank you for sharing your recipe which we will be enjoying again tonight. Made for Think Pink 2013