Recipe by i3ritt
Delicious fruit dip with any type of fruit such as cantaloupe, honeydew, banana, berries, grapes, pears, apples, etc. It's bright pink color is fun and appetizing! Note: If you use fresh raspberries or frozen unsweetened raspberries, add 2-3 tablespoons sugar to sweeten
Top Review by Baby Kato
We really enjoyed your recipe i3ritt. It was quick and easy to make with wonderful results. The sauce was velvety and oh so flavorful; sweet, tart and tangy. I loved this recipe drizzled over fresh peaches and clementines and it was equally as good served with fresh strawberries for dunking. Thank you for sharing your recipe which we will be enjoying again tonight. Made for Think Pink 2013
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen sweetened raspberries (defrosted)
- 1⁄2 cup softened cream cheese
- 1 cup vanilla yogurt
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
Directions See How It's Made
- Place the raspberries (including all their liquid) and cream cheese in a blender or food processor, and puree until uniform. Transfer to a bowl.
- Add the yogurt and lemon juice and whisk until it is all one color.
- Pour the dip into a serving bowl and enjoy with your favorite fruit for dipping!