Recipe by AuntWoofieWoof
I got this recipe on the side of the box my bottle of Tequila Rose came in. It came with a really nice coffee mug. That's what made me buy it. Tequila Rose is a Strawberry Cream Liqueur with tequila in it. It is pink and creamy and quite tasty. You cannot taste the tequila in it. This is a hot chocolate drink that has a nice light strawberry taste to it. Cooking time is for boiling the water or heating the milk and is approximate. Recipe edited after a review.
Top Review by Baby Kato
I loved this... love Tequila Rose. It was wonderful in this recipe. I used a white hot chocolate mix, it worked beautifully, made for a lovely pale pink color. Made for Think Pink 2015.
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) packet powdered cocoa mix
- 1 1⁄2 cups boiling water or 1 1⁄2 cups hot milk
- 1 1⁄2 ounces tequila rose liqueur
- whipped cream (optional)
- chocolate shavings (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Empty the packet of hot cocoa mix into a large coffee mug or coffee cup.
- Pour the boiling water or hot milk into the mug/cup and stir to mix.
- Pour the Tequila Rose into the hot chocolate and stir again.
- Top with whipped cream and chocolate shavings (optional.).
- Now sit back, relax and enjoy your hot drink.