1/4 Photos of Hot Pink (Cocktail)
I got this recipe on the side of the box my bottle of Tequila Rose came in. It came with a really nice coffee mug. That's what made me buy it. Tequila Rose is a Strawberry Cream Liqueur with tequila in it. It is pink and creamy and quite tasty. You cannot taste the tequila in it. This is a hot chocolate drink that has a nice light strawberry taste to it. Cooking time is for boiling the water or heating the milk and is approximate. Recipe edited after a review.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Empty the packet of hot cocoa mix into a large coffee mug or coffee cup.
- 2Pour the boiling water or hot milk into the mug/cup and stir to mix.
- 3Pour the Tequila Rose into the hot chocolate and stir again.
- 4Top with whipped cream and chocolate shavings (optional.).
- 5Now sit back, relax and enjoy your hot drink.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hot Pink (Cocktail)
Serving Size: 1 (570 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 583.5
- Calories from Fat 12
- Total Fat 1.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 0.3 mg
- Sodium 187.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 25.6 g
- Protein 2.3 g