Recipe by KyJo
I love anything with pineapple and this is no exception. It would be easy enough to just eat it out of the pan without any meat. This is even good on pound cake with vanilla ice cream.
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 2 teaspoons rum
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon grated orange rind
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple (drain and reserve juice)
Directions See How It's Made
- Add cornstarch and 3 tbsp reserved pineapple juice to medium sauce pan.
- Mix well.
- Add remaining ingredients, including the rest of the reserved juice.
- Bring to a boil, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat and serve with your favorite grilled poultry or pork.