Recipe by Bertsy Davenport
This is not a real old recipe but my daughter cooks it every Christmas with a very large pork roast.Also good with pork chops.
- 1 (20 ounce) can pineapple chunks
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1⁄4 cup melted margarine
- 1⁄2 cup cracker crumb
Directions See How It's Made
- Drain pineapple, reserving 3 TBS.
- Combine sugar and flour and stir in reserved juice; add cheese and pineapple chunks, mixing well.
- Spoon mixture into greased 1 quart casserole.
- Combine cracker crumbs and margarine; stirring well; sprinkle over pineapple mixture.
- Bake 20- 30 min.
- til crumbs are lightly browned.
- Serves 4-6.