Recipe by MemphisMommy
The first time I saw this on a buffet table years ago I thought it would taste gross, BUT I loved it!
Top Review by DailyInspiration
Absolutely delicious! Made this dish for our pre-Easter dinner with family. This pineapple casserole went really well with our ham and other savory dishes. Great recipe - thanks for the post. Made for Spring PAC, April, 2012.
- 2 (15 1/2 ounce) cans pineapple, tidbits-drained
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup sugar
- 6 tablespoons flour
- 30 Ritz crackers, crackers-crushed
- 1⁄2 cup melted butter
Directions See How It's Made
- Drain pineapple.
- Mix cheese, flour and sugar together and add to pineapple.
- Place pineapple mixture into large square or rectangular greased casserole dish.
- Top mixture with cracker crumbs.
- Drizzle melted butter over crumb topping.
- Bake in a pre-heated 350 degree oven for about 30 minutes.