Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
For an army
Make and share this Hot Pineapple Casserole recipe from Food.com.
- Mix sugar and flour in mixing bowl.
- Drain Pineapple, add cheddar cheese - mix thoroughly.
- Combine dry and wet mixtures, pour into greased full pan.
- Crush Ritz crackers and add melted butter to them. Pour this mixture over pineapple and cheese mixture.
- Bake at 350°F for 30 minutes or until golden brown.
I have eaten this at breakfast, lunch, and dinner! It was always a favorite of mine growing up, and now I serve it to my family. It's great at a potluck, because it's so easy to double or triple the recipe. And most people find it a welcome addition amongst the countless pasta salads and baked beans that you ordinarily find on a potluck table. I agree, it is great with ham. But if you want to try something truly special, serve it warm as dessert, with a scoop of vanilla ice cream. Yum!
I made this to go with our ham on Easter. Very nice recipe. Thanks.