1/2 Photos of Hot Pepper Relish
Won first prize at New Mexico State Fair! Delicious! Sweet and hot! Mexican, Spanish and Southwestern influence!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Put peppers and onions through food chopper, or chop in water in blender and drain.
- 2Place in 6 quart kettle.
- 3Add salt; cover with boiling water.
- 4Let stand 10 minutes.
- 5Drain and discard liquid.
- 6Add vinegar and sugar to vegs.
- 7Bring to boil, simmer 20 minutes.
- 8Ladle into 7 pint jars, pressing down as you pack so liquid covers vegs.
- 9Wipe jar rim, adjust lids.
- 10Process in boiling water bath 15 minutes.
- 11Start to count processing time when water in canner returns to boiling.
- 12Remove jars.
Browse Our Top Condiments, Etc. Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Condiments, Etc. Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hot Pepper Relish
Serving Size: 1 (4552 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 490.7
- Calories from Fat 9
- Total Fat 1.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1030.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 117.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.8 g
- Sugars 94.6 g
- Protein 7.3 g