Hot Pepper Chicken Marinade
- Remove seeds from hot chili peppers (wear rubber gloves to do this) and finely chop peppers.
- Combine peppers and remaining marinade ingredients in a small bowl.
- Cover and refrigerate for 2 days to allow the flavours to blend.
- Makes enough marinade for 8 boneless skinless chicken breasts.(~2 lbs). Put chicken breasts in a closable plastic bag and pour in the marinade. Seal bag and marinate overnight in the refrigerator.
- Remove chicken from marinade and discard leftover marinade. Grill chicken over medium heat for 5-7 minutes per side. Makes 8 servings.