Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
I served this at Christmas a few years ago and everyone asked for the recipe. Since then I make it at home when we have a need for cheese.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup shredded extra-sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 cup shredded monterey jack pepper cheese
- 1⁄4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- In a large bowl, stir together all 4 cheeses, onion powder, garlic powder, mayonnaise and worcestershire sauce.
- Cover and refrigerate mixture for at least 1 hour.
- Shape mixture into ball.
- Roll ball in chopped pecans.
- Cook time is refrigeration time.