1 hr 30 mins
This came from a friend in West Virginia. It's very good for dipping vegetables or on crackers.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Seed, devein and grind peppers.
- 2Cover with vinegar, salt and water.
- 3Bring to a boil and simmer while you get the rest of the ingredients ready.
- 4Mix sugar, flour, dry mustard and yellow mustard.
- 5Add to pepper mixture.
- 6Stir well and cook until thick and bubbly.
- 7Fill jars, put on lids and turn upside down for 5 minutes then turn them right-side up and let them seal.
Browse Our Top Peppers Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Peppers Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hot Pepper Butter
Serving Size: 1 (2258 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 935.8
- Calories from Fat 27
- Total Fat 3.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 6432.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 225.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.2 g
- Sugars 202.2 g
- Protein 5.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: