Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Excellent for a party! The original recipe called for more garlic but, I cut it in half for our personal taste. Peanuts will get hotter the longer they stand. My husband can't get enough of these.
- Cook crushed red pepper in hot oil in a large skillet for one minute.
- Stir in garlic and peanuts; cook over medium heat, stirring constantly (or peanuts will burn) for five minutes.
- Remove from heat; sprinkle with salt and chili powder.
- Drain on paper towels; cool completely.
- Store in airtight container.