Excellent for a party! The original recipe called for more garlic but, I cut it in half for our personal taste. Peanuts will get hotter the longer they stand. My husband can't get enough of these.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook crushed red pepper in hot oil in a large skillet for one minute.
- 2Stir in garlic and peanuts; cook over medium heat, stirring constantly (or peanuts will burn) for five minutes.
- 3Remove from heat; sprinkle with salt and chili powder.
- 4Drain on paper towels; cool completely.
- 5Store in airtight container.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hot Peanuts
Serving Size: 1 (739 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1063.6
- Calories from Fat 849
- Total Fat 94.3 g
- Saturated Fat 13.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 618.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 14.8 g
- Sugars 7.0 g
- Protein 44.3 g