Recipe by ~~June~~
Excellent for a party! The original recipe called for more garlic but, I cut it in half for our personal taste. Peanuts will get hotter the longer they stand. My husband can't get enough of these.
Top Review by Susang
I made these for a bbq and they were devoured. I only used 1 T. of crushed red pepper, that seemed perfect to me, I don't like super spicy. Will surely be making these again and again.
- 1 -2 tablespoon dry crushed red pepper
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, pressed
- 1 (12 ounce) cancocktail peanuts
- 1 (12 ounce) can Spanish peanuts
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chili powder
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook crushed red pepper in hot oil in a large skillet for one minute.
- Stir in garlic and peanuts; cook over medium heat, stirring constantly (or peanuts will burn) for five minutes.
- Remove from heat; sprinkle with salt and chili powder.
- Drain on paper towels; cool completely.
- Store in airtight container.