Prep 3 mins
Cook 0 mins
From 'Brit Spice' by Manju Malhi.
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter, smooth or crunchy
- 1⁄4 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 minced garlic clove
- Mix together all ingredients in a bowl.
- serve with roast chicken or mashed potato.
- will keep in fridge for up to 1 week.
- Note this can be used as marinade with the addition of soy sauce.
Used chunky PB here, as well as almost 1/4 teaspoon of chili powder & a tablespoon or so of water (as per Mandy's suggestion) & this was ready to go in no time at all! Served with baked chicken breasts, & this recipe is very much a keeper! [Tagged, made & reviewed while touring Australia with ZWT5]
LOvely simple recipe, I did this to go on some chicken patties & served with satay rice. I just shook everything together in a jar but needed to add a little water to get it to bind properly, was lovely, thanks!