Recipe by Sharon123
Creamy peanut butter gives the traditional hot chocolate a littel twist! Adapted from The Nut Gourmet Cookbook by Zel Allen.
- 473.18 ml milk (regualr, soy, almond or rice)
- 44.37-73.94 ml honey, to taste
- 44.37 ml unsweetened cocoa powder
- 4.92 ml vanilla extract
- 44.37 ml unsalted creamy peanut butter
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine milk, honey, cocoa ppowder, and vanilla in a 2 quart saucepan. Heat to medium high, stirring vigorously with a wire whisk to incorporate the cocoa powder.
- Add the peanut butter and stir again with the whisk to mix completely. Heat to desired temperature. Pour into mugs. Enjoy!