Prep 5 mins
Cook 7 mins
An easy and very different BBQ sauce. It's great on chickens and mushrooms. *recipe from canada.com
- 1⁄2 cup ketchup
- 1⁄2 cup orange juice
- 5 1⁄2 cups creamy peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons finely minced onions
- 2 tablespoons prepared mustard
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon hot sauce
- In a blender, combine all ingredients until smooth.
- Place mixture in a small saucepan and bring to a boil, then simmer for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Remove from heat and allow to cool to room temperature.
- Use as a sauce for beef, pork, lamb or vegetables.