Recipe by MizzNezz
Indulgent dessert!! This is so easy and soooo good!!!
Top Review by ratherbeswimmin'
Oh my goodness. Out of this world. My parents are visiting and my Mom makes the best homemade vanilla ice cream. I made this with wonderful fresh peaches to go on top. Words are not sufficient to describe how delicious this is. Thanks Inez. You have done it again.
- 4 ripe peaches
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 cup water
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 3 teaspoons water
Directions See How It's Made
- Peel, pit, and chop peaches.
- Put in lg pan with sugar, cinnamon and 1 cup water.
- Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Mix cornstarch with 3 Tsp water.
- Add to peaches while stirring.
- Cook 2 more min.
- Spoon over your favorite ice cream and top with fresh whipped cream.